Are you a graduate of the FHEO Program with a healthcare credential that is currently employed healthcare field? If so, the FHEO Program has a unique opportunity to assist in furthering your education and career!
DO I QUALIFY?
• Past FHEO Program graduate
• Earned a healthcare credential
• Currently employed in healthcare
• Currently enrolled in additional healthcare credential training
The required timeframe to be completed will be based on the length of new academic training program being pursued. See chart below:
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications Open: May 1, 2020
Applications Due: June 15, 2020
Please attach the following to your application:
• Essay: Why you want to continue your education in healthcare to advance your career, how can the FHEO Program assist you and why should you be selected for this competitive program
Essay must be a minimum of one full page, single spaced, 12 point font and one inch margins. Please attach essay as a word or pdf document.
• A Career Advisor to assist with decision making and goal achievement
• Tuition assistance up to a maximum of $5000.00
• Assistance with required books, uniforms, certification exam
• Resume, interview preparation and workshops to improve competitiveness in the workplace
• Employer connections and job search assistance
Contact FHEO Program Staff at (810) 232-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org