The Greater Flint Health Coalition is working to ensure residents are connected to the resources they need. Below is information and resources for COVID-19.
City, County State, and Federal Resources
- City of Flint’s Covid Response
- Genesee County Case Updates
- Genesee County Health Department COVID-19 Resources
- Genesee County COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Genesee County Health Department COVID-19 Dashboard
- State of Michigan’s Covid Resources
- CDC’s Covid Resources
What to Do if Sick
Understanding Contact Tracing
Contact tracing is a system used to slow the spread of infectious diseases like Coronavirus. If you receive a call from MI COVID HELP or the Genesee County Health Department please answer. Learn more here.
Healthcare Employment Assistance & Training
For healthcare employment assistance and training, including upcoming virtual information sessions, call 810.232.2228 or email email@example.com. Apply online at www.gfhc.org/fheo